Interested Subjects: Web surfers
Under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereafter “Regulation”), this page describes the personal data processing methods of users who consult websites accessible by telematic means at the following addresses:
This informations do not apply to other web sites, pages or online services accessible via hypertext links that may be published on the websites but referring to external resources to the Owner’s domain.
Further to consultation of this website, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed.
The data controller is HOTEL PRESIDENT DI NORI LUCA E C S.A.S., operating at Viale Tripoli, 276 – 47921 Rimini (RN), P.iva/Codice Fiscale: 02095940405
Legal basis for the processing
The personal data indicated on this page are processed by HOTEL PRESIDENT DI NORI LUCA E C S.A.S., for the performance of its activities. Consent, execution of a contract, fulfillment of a legal obligation as well as the pursuit of a legitimate interest are the legal bases which, depending on the processing of data on the aforementioned website, will be prosecuted.
Place of data processing
The processing operations connected to the services of this web site are based in Italy, and are managed by “ Esempi Aruba” service provider and are handled by the technical staff of the Web Agency, and by others in charge for HOTEL PRESIDENT DI NORI LUCA E C S.A.S. , during updating and maintenance operations. No data deriving from the web service is disseminated. The personal data voluntarily provided by users who forward contact requests are used for the sole prupose of performing the service or provision requested, possibly also through external service providers.
Types of data processed and purpose of processing
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers and terminals used by users, the URI / URL (Uniform Resource Identifier / Locator) addresses of the requested resources, the request time, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the feedback given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment.
These data, necessary for the use of web services, are also processed for the followinf purposes:
- Obtain statistical information on the use of the services (most visited pages, number of visitors by time or daily band, geographical areas of origin, etc.)
- Check the correct functioning of the services offered.
Data supplied by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of messages to the contact addresses of “HOTEL PRESIDENT DI NORI LUCA E C S.A.S.“, as well as the filling in and submission of the forms present on the website www.presidenthotel.net, involve the acquisition of the sender’s contact data, necessary to answer, as well as all the personal data included in the communications.
Specific information will be published on the website www.presidenthotel.net which are set up for the provision of certain services.
Cookies and other tracking systems
Cookies are not used for user profiling.
Data voluntarily supplied by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary data insertion in the data collection forms, or sending e-mails to the e-mail addresses indicated on this website implies the aquisition of the sender’s address as well as any other personal data included in the message, this is necessary to respond to any requests. Please note that any personal and / or business data entered on the www.presidenthotel.net website forms are protected by “HOTEL PRESIDENT DI NORI LUCA E C S.A.S.” and used to answer the user questions, to provide information and services required.
Optional data supply
Apart from what has been specified regarding navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data contained in the information request forms to “HOTEL PRESIDENT DI NORI LUCA EC S.A.S.”, if necessary, whenever such data is requested will be provided specific information and, where necessary, consent will be required.
Data treatement precedures
Personal data is processed by automated tools strictly for the necessary time to achieve the purposes for which it was collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. We inform you that, to provide a complete service, there are links to other websites managed by other owners. We accept no responsibility in the event of errors, content, cookies,unlawful immoral content, advertising, banners or files publications that do not comply with the regulations in force and compliance with the Privacy legislation by sites not managed by us to which reference is made.
Recipient of data
The recipients of the data collected through the consultation of the websites listed above are the following subjects designated by “HOTEL PRESIDENT DI NORI LUCA E C S.A.S.“.
- Hospitality srl as a provider of the web platform development and maintenance services
- Amazon web service EMEA sarl via Monte grappa 3/5 20124 Milano p.iva 10119840964 relating to the website as a provider of development services, delivery and operational management of the technological platforms used.
The personal data collected are also processed by the “HOTEL PRESIDENT DI NORI LUCA E C S.A.S.” staff, which acts on the basis of specific instructions provided for the purposes and methods of the treatment.
Transfer of personal data abroad
The data are not disclosed in other countries.
Rights of interested parties
You have the right to obtain from the holder the cancellation (possible right to be forgotten), the limitation, updating, rectification, portability, opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, and in general can exercise all rights provided for in articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR, where applicable with respect to the purposes of data processing.
Regulation UE 2016/679: Artt. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 –
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the informations about:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of processing;
- the rules applied in case of processing trough electronic instruments;
- the identification of the data controller, data processors and the representative designated pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or appointees.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
- the updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the confirmation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, even with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of resources with respect to the protected right;
- data portability;
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Right to complain
The interested parties who consider that the processing of their personal data through this web site is in violation of the provisions of the Regulations have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor, as provided for by art. 77 of the same Regulation, or to take the appropriate judicial seats (art. 79 of the Regulation).